* 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
* 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 (5 ounce) jar stuffed green olives, sliced
* 2 1/2 tablespoons bacon bits
* 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch-style salad dressing
* 1/2 cup chopped green onions
* 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
* 16 ounces of pasta
* Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta & cook for 8 to 10 mins or until al dente; drain & reserve.
* In a large bowl, combine black olives, green olives, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon bits, dressing, onion, ground black pepper & pasta; mix well.
* Cover bowl, refrigerate to chill for 1 hour, and serve.