* 455 g uncooked pasta
* 15 ml olive oil
* 2 cloves crushed garlic
* 455 g skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
* 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 85 g chopped red onion
* 10 g chopped fresh parsley
* 1 large tomato, chopped
* 75 g crumbled feta cheese
* 30 ml lemon juice
* 3 g dried oregano
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
* Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
* Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 mins. Stir in the chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
* Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta. Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.