* 225 g bulk pork sausage
* 210 g Pepperidge Farm® White Sandwich Bread cut in cubes
* 170 g shredded Cheddar cheese
* 255 g Pace® Picante Sauce OR Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
* 4 eggs
* 180 ml milk
1. Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Arrange sausage in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with bread cubes and cheese. Mix picante sauce, eggs and milk and pour over all. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
3. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
For more great recipes, visit the following sites: