* 45 ml lime juice
* 45 ml reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 45 ml stir-fry sauce
* 1 g ground ginger
* 3 g crushed red pepper flakes
* 9 g garlic cloves, minced
* 454 g pork tenderloin
1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over hot heat for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
For more great recipes, visit the following sites: