This recipe is brilliant!
* 170 g diced dried mixed fruit
* 6 g sugar
* 85 g chopped onion
* 185 g uncooked long-grain white rice
* 6 g salt
* 475 ml water
* 1362 g chicken, cut into pieces
* 30 g butter, melted
* 8 g curry powder, divided
* 1 g paprika
* Preheat oven to 375 F (190 degrees C).
* In a 9x13 inch baking pan, mix rice, fruit, onion, salt and sugar.
* Pour in water. Arrange chicken parts over the rice mixture.
* In a small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and paprika.
* Brush butter mixture over chicken pieces. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
* Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear and rice is tender.
* Heat oil in large skillet over a medium-high heat.
* Fry patties on both sides until golden brown.
* Drain on paper towels before serving.
For more great recipes, visit the following sites: