* 15 g butter
* 455 g cod fillets, cubed
* 10 g grated onion
* 2 large potatoes, peeled and halved
* 4 g chopped fresh parsley
* 1 egg
* 45 ml oil for frying
* Place potatoes in a large pot of water, bring the water to a boil.
* Let the potatoes cook until they are almost tender.
* Add the fish to the pot and let the fish and potatoes cook until they are both soft. Drain well and transfer the potatoes and fish to a large mixing bowl.
* Add butter, onion, parsley, and egg to the bowl; mash the mixture together. Mold the mixture into patties.
* Heat oil in large skillet over a medium-high heat. Fry patties on both sides until golden brown. Drain on paper towels before serving.