* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 75 g chopped red bell pepper
* 3 whole cloves
* 950 ml water
* 190 g long grain rice
* 20 g salt, or to taste
* 5 g cayenne pepper
* 90 g chopped fresh broccoli
* 1 g ground turmeric
* 80 g corn kernels
* 55 g fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
* 0.5 carrot, chopped
* 60 ml water
* 10 g ground black pepper
* 60 ml roasted cashews
* 10 g fresh cilantro (chopped)
* 45 ml corn oil
* Heat the corn oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
* Stir in the onion, garlic, red bell pepper, and whole cloves.
* Cook and stir until the onion has softened and begun to brown, about 10 minutes.
* Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
* Add 4 cups of water, salt, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
* Meanwhile, place the broccoli, corn, green beans, carrot, and 1/4 cup water into a microwave-safe bowl.
* Cover, and cook in the microwave at full power until the vegetables are tender, 2 to 4 minutes depending on the microwave.
* Once the rice has finished cooking, gently stir the vegetables into the rice along with the turmeric, black pepper, and cashews.
* Sprinkle with cilantro to serve.